Sr. Manufacturing Associate
- Manufacturing Master Cell Banks, Drug Substance and Drug Product in a GMP environment.
- Authoring and revising SOPs and Batch Records.
- Preparing media, buffers, and single-use components for GMP use.
- Operating and maintaining small-scale process equipment.
- Ordering and inventorying raw materials.
- Coordinating 3rd party contractors and vendors.
Requirements of the Sr. Manufacturing Associate:
- BS in ChemE, Biology, or related area.
- Must have 3+ years experience with GMP manufacturing.
- Direct experience with cell banking, cell culture, and lyophilization.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.