Sr. Mechanical/Mechanical Engineer, Medical Device
- Lead the design efforts for medical device products.
- Identifying, developing and delivering innovative and practical solutions in alignment with the product development road map.
- Lead the efforts in creation of specifications, design, and test methods for the new products.
- Provide technical guidance on issues that affect manufacturing
- Must have a BS in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Must have previous experience designing medical devices.
- Must have strong design skills in single use plastic and/or metal disposable products with at least Experience using Solidworks is required.
- Experience leading teams without authority cross functionally.
- Experience working in structured Phase Gate product development and technology development processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products with emphasis on Excel, and Word.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.