Sr. Project Manager
- Maintain meeting agendas, minutes, decision logs, tasks lists, and risk analyses.
- Track and monitor key milestones and decision points to drive delivery of project objectives.
- Partner closely with the CMC Program Leads to develop and maintain integrated project plans.
- Facilitate team meetings using best practices to drive cross-functional communication, timely and effective decision making, and successful
- execution of project objectives.
- Effectively communicate with team members, senior leaders and key stakeholders on the status, objectives, risks, and mitigation plans associated with projects, as well as ensure team members are aware of integrated project timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field
- 5+ years of relevant biopharmaceutical industry experience with 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Excellent organizational skills, sufficient to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced, small company environment with changing
- priorities while maintaining attention to detail
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.