Sr. Project Manager
Responsibilities of the Sr. Project Manager:
- Serve as Program Core Team Lead on some of our most influential programs, and as the primary liaison to the Program Governance team; facilitate Core Team meetings ensuring tight coordination of cross-functional deliverable; facilitate Governance Team meetings ensuring delivery of accurate and timely Program updates, and appropriate escalation and remediation of risks.
- Define and document Program scope, detailed project plan, schedule, and budget in accordance with the strategic goals and priorities of the organization.
- Establish and maintain a risk registry and drive execution against risk mitigation plans as required to achieve Program objectives
- Proactively implement and manage changes to the integrated program plan to ensure Program goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality, in a manner that is consistent with company values of accountability, teamwork, and trust.
- Ensure complete and robust translation of marketing requirements through to validated product performance, following design control best practices.
Requirements of the Sr. Project Manager:
- BSEE, ME, or relevant field.
- Must have 10+ years project management experience in biotech, medical device, and/or pharma industry.
- Experience in leading cross-disciplinary development teams: R&D, Marketing, quality, field service, operation, etc.
- Proven track record in successfully bringing products to market; strong preference for experience managing integrated platform development programs integrating assay, hardware, software and consumables.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.