Sr. QA Associate
Responsibilities of the Sr. QA Associate:
- Active participant in audits performed by customers and regulatory agencies.
- Provide regular KPI reports related to various programs and QMS.
- Provide QA support including CAPAs, root cause analysis, and complaints.
- Maintain company compliance with national and international Quality System regulations consistent with the strategic priorities of the business by evaluating current procedures and practices versus these regulations and making improvements where necessary.
- Support efforts to continuously improve existing Quality Management System including extending to higher level standards such as ISO and FDA.
Requirements of the Sr. QA Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences, master’s degree preferred.
- Must have 3+ years experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industries working in a Quality Assurance role.
- Must have audit and CAPA experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.