Sr. QA Specialist
Responsibilities of the Sr. QA Specialist:
- Perform review and approval of Research protocols and reports intended to support the IND.
- Support implementation and management of Training system.
- Generate metrics at the required frequency which drive accountability and delivery of targets.
- Support all activities related to Vendor Management Program.
- Provide support for document control system.
Requirements of the Sr. QA Specialist:
- BS Degree and 3+ years QA experience.
- Must have GMP and/or GLP experience.
- Must have experience with e-Quality Systems.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.