Sr. QA Specialist
Responsibilities of the Sr. QA Specialist:
- Develop and implement QA specific procedures required for review and approval of GMP documentation, line clearance, and product disposition.
- Develop training materials and deliver training for QA specific procedures.
- Monitor implementation of QA specific procedures for compliance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work cross functionally and provide QA support for development, review and approval of procedures/workflows for manufacturing operations.
- Provide QA review and approval of plant related SOPs and GMP documentation.
- Support product disposition and shipping.
- Support internal audits and GMP readiness.
Requirements of the Sr. QA Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant Quality Assurance experience in a pharma/biotech company with internal manufacturing.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance Operations focused on support of internal manufacturing operations.
- Prior experience working in contract services and interfacing with clients preferred.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.