Sr. Quality Control Analyst
Responsibilities of the Sr. Quality Control Analyst:
- Perform routine release stability, and in-process testing documentation under ISO 13485 and 9001.
- Review and author laboratory records generated in support of QC testing including OOS investigations, deviations, and CAPAs.
- Perform chromatography methods including UPLC, HPLC and UPLC.
- Maintain laboratory space to regulatory expectations and internal procedures on a regular basis.
- Provide training to junior laboratory analysts.
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing, QA and Regulatory teams.
Requirements of the Sr. Quality Control Analyst:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline, preferably chemistry with 5+ years industry experience working in QC or Analytical Development environment.
- Experience in GMP setting is a plus.
- Must be proficient in LC, specifically UPLC
- Experience developing, optimizing and validating analytical techniques is a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.