Sr. RA – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Sr. RA – Immunology:
- Develop and optimize target-specific assays to interrogate functional consequences of gene edited effector cells, including complex tumor-immune effector co-cultures and organoid models.
- Characterize genetically modified primary effector cells using standard immunological assays including flow cytometry, imaging, immunofluorescence.
- Execute experiments and generate study reports on standard in vitro pharmacology assays to support IND filing of gene edited products.
- Share responsibility in maintaining lab equipment and reagent inventory.
- Analyze and present experimental data to laboratory staff and at larger program meetings.
- Management of external CRO’s.
- Maintain an electronic lab notebook and contribute to support documentation.
Requirements of the Sr. RA – Immunology:
- BS or MS in immunology, cell or molecular biology with 5+ years post-degree research experience.
- Experience in handling primary immune cell cultures and multi-color flow cytometry and cell-based assays such as flow cytometric analysis of blood cells required.
- Result-driven with excellent attention to details and ability to independently execute protocols.
- Experience troubleshooting assays, including consulting the available literature for potential precedent.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.