Sr. RA – Immunology
Responsibilities of the Sr. RA – Immunology:
- Perform isolation and expansion of primary human T-cells, B-cells, and human PBMCs separation.
- Will perform multicolor flow cytometry, cytotoxicity assays, and multiplex cytokine release assays.
- T-cell transductions and transfections (i.e. Electroporation, lentivirus transduction).
- Cell culture- suspension/adherent mammalian and human cell lines, cryopreservation of cell lines.
Requirements of the Sr. RA – Immunology:
- BS or MS in Immunology or related area with 3+ years relevant experience.
- A strong background in adaptive immunity in the context of cancer is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other T cell-based assays are required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.