Sr. RA – In Vivo
Responsibilities of the Sr. RA – In Vivo:
- Perform molecular biology work such as DNA and RNA extraction, qPCR, ddPCR, western blot, and ELISA.
- Perform intraperitoneal and intraocular injections in mice, monitor animal health, collect tissue samples, perform anesthesia and necropsies.
- Properly handle viral vectors such as AAV.
- Assist in vivo studies in ophthalmology disease areas.
- Design and execute molecular-based assays to understand in-vivo therapeutic activity, efficacy and PK/PD properties.
- Optimize and refine in vivo procedures and molecular techniques to expedite and increase quality of data generation.
- Properly handle preclinical biohazardous samples to ensure personal and lab safety.
Requirements of the Sr. RA – In Vivo:
- BS in Biology related field of study with 2+ years of hands-on experience.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner and willing to be trained in new techniques.
- Committed to drive assignments to completion, well-organized and excellent in multi-tasking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.