Sr. RA/Principal RA, Immunoassays
Responsibilities of the Sr. RA/Principal RA, Immunoassays:
- Assist with daily lab operations of equipment, including running samples, cleanings, and maintenance.
- Perform QA/QC of instrumentation and reagents.
- Perform flow cytometry as well as other immunoassay such as ELISA, Western Blotting, etc.
- Maintain cell lines.
- Maintain lab inventory.
- Provide insight into development of new assays and products.
Requirements of the Sr. RA/Principal RA, Immunoassays:
- B.S/MS in life science discipline.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years flow cytometry experience, as well as experience with other immune or cell based assays.
- Background in immuno-oncology and previous experience with T-Cells is preferred.
- Knowledge of biological sample handling, processing, staining, and analysis.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.