Sr. Recruiter Medical Devices
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston area recruiting firm specializing in the life science and medical device industries. We work with scientific, quality and engineering professionals at a variety of levels and disciplines primarily in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Green Technology industries
We are currently seeking energetic, outgoing individuals to join our growing business. Activities require extensive phone work and coordinating multiple activities including:
- Coordinate with senior staff to identify top client priorities and create a strategy to meet objectives through recruiting activities.
- Utilize a variety of on-line sources to identify and develop a database of potential candidates to meet client needs.
- Conduct in-depth phone screens, personal interviews and reference checks to evaluate skill sets, work history, personality match, etc.
- Present detailed client job descriptions to candidates to determine skills match and interest level.
- Negotiates candidate salary and pay rates, prepares candidates and coordinates client interviews.
- Provides detailed candidate information to account managers for client submission.
Commonwealth Sciences offers an ethical and entrepreneurial atmosphere where your independence, creativity and drive can develop and flourish. We invest heavily in the latest recruiting tools and technology to optimize your ability to compete and succeed in a competitive market place. We also offer one of the most lucrative commission plans in the business.
Qualifications must include a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology, communications or business discipline with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have a strong drive and work ethic with the ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment. You should be a very confident, outgoing people person with a strong sense of urgency along with a technical background or the ability to learn highly technical information. Experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, fund raising, retail or restaurant work is a plus. Entry-level graduates with an interest in sales are encouraged to apply. Candidates must live local or have the ability to relocate.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.