Sr. Research Associate
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate:
- Will perform cell culture, ELISA, Westerns, and biochemical assays.
- Perform molecular biology techniques, such as qPCR and enzymatic assays.
- Assist with assay development and collaborate with team members to improve compound properties.
- Analyze data and assist with interpretation of experimental data.
- Presentation of data in oral and written reports.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate:
- BS with 5+ years or MS with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with cell culture, ELISA, Westerns, and high content imaging experience.
- Experience in assay development.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.