Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development:
- Developing and running new analytical assays particularly in the area of separation sciences.
- Running routine assays as part of in-process and research analytical support.
- Analytical support for accelerated degradation and stability studies.
- Routine instruments maintenance.
- Writing method protocols, study reports and SOPs.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with multiple customers throughout the organization.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development:
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related area.
- Must have experience running and developing methods with HPLC, UPLC, and CE on both small and large molecules.
- Experience with LC-MS is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.