Sr. Research Associate (Analytical Development)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Analytical Development):
- Follow routine procedures / SOPs to perform testing and characterization of protein samples using HPLC, capillary electrophoresis (CE), and other platform techniques.
- Assist with the development of novel analytical techniques to improve method platform within the analytical function.
- Plan and execute experiments in a timely manner.
- Analyze and record experimental data in laboratory notebooks and technical reports.
- Maintain instruments and provide laboratory support.
- Assist with coordination of samples at external testing laboratories for testing, including sample and shipping information, as needed.
- Review QC data and participate in batch release.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Analytical Development):
- Requires a Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with analytical techniques for protein analysis (e.g. HPLC, qPCR) is required.
- Knowledge of analytical testing concepts and GMPs including laboratory controls and good documentation practices.
- Ability to work independently and with flexibility to handle work flow in a fast-paced environment.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.