Sr. Research Associate – Analytics
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate – Analytics:
- Will perform Flow Cytometry,qPCR, HPLC, AUC, and ELISA.
- Develop early analytical strategy to assess the developability of gene and cell therapy products.
- Build and strengthen AAV analytical capabilities, including establishing methods for assessment of viral capsid content.
- Interface with CMC to define robust and scalable processes for RNP.
- Interact closely with research project teams and provide analytical support for critical, late-stage Research experiments.
- Serve as Research Analytical Development representative on cross-functional teams.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate – Analytics:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s with 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience with HPLC, Flow Cytometry, qPCR, and ELISA.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex problems in viral and/or cellular analytical development.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.