Sr. Research Associate, Antibody Optimization
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Antibody Optimization:
- Responsible for isolating and optimizing antibodies.
- Generate yeast and mammalian cell lines.
- Utilize biophysical and downstream methods.
- Independently design experiments, analyze data and troubleshoot methods.
- Present data and findings to team.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Antibody Optimization:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ year’s industry experience.
- Previous experience with antibody engineering and protein expression/purification.
- Must have prior experience working with yeast and mammalian cell lines.
- Strong background in molecular biology assays, including flow cytometry.
- Understanding structure functionality is a plus.
- Must be ok working in fast paced environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.