Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Cancer Biology
- Execute cell-based assays for cell therapy products.
- Utilize mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA.
- Document all laboratory procedures and experiments.
- Work with a cross-functional development team to advance therapeutic pipelines.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Cancer Biology:
- BS/MS degree in life science related discipline with 2+ years industry experience.
- Must have previous experience cancer cell lines.
- Experience using flow cytometry is required.
- ELISA and/or PCR/qPCR is a plus.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office and data analysis.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.