Sr. Research Associate (Automation)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Automation):
- Support cell line panels for screening and cell-based assays.
- Operate and maintain laboratory automation systems to effectively support internal screening campaigns.
- Help implement screening assays and cascades to support small molecule target discovery within the research portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in chemical proteomics, informatics, structural biology and medicinal chemistry.
- Proactively communicate results, document findings, and report critical issues and recommendations across internal and external team members.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Automation):
- BS or MS with 4+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with automated liquid handling and cell culture.
- Experience with Bravo a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.