Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry):
- Will perform biochemical assay development and purification of proteins.
- Production of high purity protein reagents using chromatography techniques such as affinity, ion exchange, and size exclusion.
- Working cross-functionally with biology and chemistry as well as with external partners and CROs to optimize and develop novel assays.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Biochemistry):
- BS or MS in biochemistry or a related discipline with 3+ years of experience.
- Expertise with protein characterization – UV/ Vis, HPLC, and SDS-PAGE
- Experience with liquid handling robots a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.