Sr. Research Associate (Biology)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Biology):
- Create new cell lines to interrogate models of disease with an initial focus on neurodegenerative and neuromuscular disorders.
- Develop novel assays to screen compounds.
- Identify and map localization of RNA in cells using immunofluorescence and FISH.
- Working cross-functionally internally, as well as with external partners and CROs to optimize and develop novel assays.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Biology):
- BS in Biology or related area with 3+ years relevant experience.
- Must have tissue culture and molecular biology experience.
- CRISPR experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.