Sr. Research Associate (CAR-T)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (CAR-T):
- Perform primary cell culture and high-throughput screening.
- Perform functional characterization of CAR-T, including assessments of cytotoxicity, cytokine production (ELISA), proliferative capacity.
- Execute high-throughput screening platforms.
- Participate in the development of novel high-throughput screening platforms.
- Perform preliminary data analysis and present work regularly.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (CAR-T):
- BS or MS with 3+ years experience culture of primary human or T cells is required.
- Experience developing cell-based immunoassays is required with a preference for immuno-oncology.
- Experience with multi-color flow cytometry for both analysis and sorting is preferred.
- CAR-T experience a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.