Sr. Research Associate, Cellular Screening Assays
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Cellular Screening Assays:
- Independently design, conduct, optimize and proactively troubleshoot cellular screening assays.
- Data processing, interpretation and presentation to cross functional team members.
- Proactively employ a breadth of cell and molecular biology techniques, including gene targeting approaches.
- Responsible for the design and execute experiments to evaluate small molecule drug mechanisms of action, off target liabilities, phenotypic responses, and synergistic drug combinations.
- Regularly present research to the integrated project team highlighting implications for broader program.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Cellular Screening Assays:
- BS/MS in cell biology, drug discovery or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, industry experience preferred.
- Candidate must be skilled in carrying out a wide range of state-of-the-art molecular and cellular biology techniques.
- Extensive hands on experience with cell-based assays.
- Experience with genome editing/KD approaches (CRISPR or si/shRNA) for engineering cell line models.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.