Sr. Research Associate (CRISPR)
- Utilize CRISPR and RNAi-based methods to validate novel targets using in vitro and in vivo systems.
- Perform DNA/RNA isolation and work with scientific team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Perform detailed in vitro and in vivo follow-through on target and disease biology to provide efficient decision-making on new drug discovery targets.
- BS or MS degree in biology, immunology, or a related area.
- 3+ years of experience working in an academic or industry lab.
- Must have experience with CRISPR and/or RNAi screens.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.