Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- Will be responsible for multicolor flow cytometry.
- Perform primary cell culture and implement assays to evaluate engineered cell therapy products.
- Characterize immune cell therapy products for their in vitro role in promoting an anti-tumor response to help guide the determination of candidates to be tested.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- BS or MS in Biochemistry, Biology, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with multicolor flow cytometry.
- Must have primary cell culture experience.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.