Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- Develop robust assays and assist with experimental design, execution and analysis to support clinical assay development.
- Perform qPCR, Flow Cytometry, and Westerns.
- Review, organize, and report/present research data to functional team.
- Manage daily workflow independently and see advice when appropriate.
- Maintain an electronic lab notebook and contribute to support documentation when necessary.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- BS or MS degree with 5+ years relevant experience.
- Must have 3+ years experience with Flow Cytometry.
- Must have experience with Westerns and qPCR.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.