Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry:
- Perform multi-color flow cytometry and perform cell sorting.
- Design and optimize new flow antibody panels.
- Design, plan, and execute scientific experiments.
- Maintain electronic notebook record of performed studies.
- Perform flow data analyses and interpretation.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Flow Cytometry:
- BS or MS in biology, immunology, or related discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience with multi-color flow cytometry and cell sorting.
- Experience in flow data analyses, interpretation, and data presentation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.