Sr. Research Associate, High Throughput Screening
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, High Throughput Screening:
- Develop high throughput cell-based screening assays and perform flow cytometry.
- Perform cell-based assays to evaluate drug activity including pulldown experiments.
- Accurately record, analyze, and present data to team and company leadership.
- Perform flow cytometry and maintain lab notebook.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, High Throughput Screening:
- BS or MS in cell biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Must have 1+ years experience with high throughput screening.
- Experience with automated liquid handlers and 384-well assay development is highly desired.
- Experience with flow cytometry is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.