Sr. Research Associate (HPLC)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (HPLC):
- Will perform HPLC and execute analytical assays to support vaccine development.
- Thorough and accurate documentation of work.
- Data analysis and presentation.
- Maintains and updates inventories.
- Works closely with other team members on project teams.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (HPLC):
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry with 3+ years relevant experience
- Must have experience with HPLC based assay development and execution in the past 2 years.
- Assay qualification or validation experience is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.