Sr. Research Associate – Immunoassays
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate – Immunoassays:
- Design and execution of well-controlled in vitro experiments and assays to demonstrate technological feasibility and improvements and to characterize Cell Product.
- Execution of in-vitro assays (Flow Cytometry, ICC/IHC, qRT-PCR, ELISA,.) and best analytical practice implementation.
- Development and troubleshooting cell culture and a wide variety of in-vitro assays.
- Development and validation of novel Standard Operating Procedures.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate – Immunoassays:
- BS/MS in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Immunology, or a related subject.
- 2-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical organization or a CRO/CMO.
- Expertise with cell culture, flow cytometry, and standard immunological methods such as ELISAs and western blotting, required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.