Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassays)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassays):
- Design and develop immunoassays including multi-color flow cytometry.
- Plan experiments and work independently and as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Follow new developments and technologies in the field of immuno-oncology.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassays):
- BS or MS and 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Must have experience with immunoassays and flow cytometry.
- Must have experience with cell culture and ELISA.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.