Sr. Research Associate (Immunology)
- Execute high-throughput screens and perform in vivo experimental procedures using mouse models.
- Perform phenotypic characterization of human and murine primary immune cells.
- Work with animal models of autoimmunity and inflammation, particularly gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases.
- Animal handling including gastrointestinal lavage and IP injection.
- Dissection of mouse intestine and isolation of cells from mouse intestinal tissue.
- BS and/or MS degree and 2+ years immunology experience.
- Must have experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, and cell culture.
- Must have experience with DNA/RNA isolation and PCR.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.