Sr. Research Associate, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Immunology:
- Will perform primary immune cell culture, immune cell-based assays, flow cytometry, primary immune cell isolation from tissues, and molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR, RT-PCR).
- Independently design, execute and interpret laboratory research in immunology that drives project goals.
- Communicate these results regularly at team meetings.
- Work in a scientific team environment to determine and prioritize experiments that enable project decision-making and progression.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Immunology:
- MS/BS and a minimum of 3-5 years related laboratory experience, working in a cell biology or immunology laboratory in biotech/pharma or academic environment.
- Demonstrated expertise with one or more of the following assays: primary immune cell-based assays, multi-panel immunophenotyping, cell isolation from primary tissues, immunological ex vivo bioassays.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in cellular and molecular immunology.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.