Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo):
- Independently execute on a wide variety of in vivo techniques across multiple projects with delivery of high quality data.
- Work collaboratively within department and across departments to effectively achieve project goals and timelines.
- Work enthusiastically as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Work with multiple methods of sampling, including ex vivo tissue processing.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo):
- B.S. with 2+ years of in vivo experience preferably within industry.
- Experience with cell culture, compound preparation and administration (e.g. i.v., s.c, p.o.), tumor xenograft implantation and tumor caliper measurement.
- Experience with immune-oncology in vivo syngeneic models preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.