Sr. Research Associate (In Vivo)
- Will be responsible for animal facility maintenance including inventory, purchasing, reagent preparation, mouse inventory and colony management.
- Handle and manipulate rodents.
- Collect body weights, tumor volumes, stool, blood and organs from mice.
- Maintain detailed and organized lab notebook.
- BS or MS in Biology or related discipline with 3+ years experience working in a vivarium.
- Hands-on experience including a high level of expertise and proficiency in all routes of dose administration (skills intended to minimize variability and animal stress), sample collection (serial and terminal) and in vivo measures of efficacy in rodent efficacy/disease models.
- Ability to follow a protocol and/or suggest ways to improve/make more efficient.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.