Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo:
- Perform mouse in vivo animal procedures, including tumor inoculation and dosing mice by various routes (IP, IV, SC, etc.).
- Monitor in-life study measurements: measure tumors by calipers and non-invasive imaging (bioluminescent imaging), body weight, tracking overall health condition and survival of mice.
- Share responsibilities in maintaining lab equipment and reagent inventory.
- Perform cell cultures to enable inoculation of tumor cells and primary cells.
- Follow laboratory safety guidelines and practices.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate – In Vivo:
- BS/MS in Biology and 3+ years in vivo experience (injections, tumor measurements, necropsy, and tissue collection/processing).
- Must have experience working with tumor models.
- Flow cytometry experience a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.