Sr. Research Associate (iPSC)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (iPSC):
- Responsible for mammalian cell culture including primary cells, cell line development, and generation of disease models.
- Work with iPSC’s and perform CRISPR, RNAi and lentiviral/retroviral transduction.
- Experience with cell imaging and immunofluorescence techniques.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (iPSC):
- BS or MS in biology, stem cells or related discipline.
- 3+ years of related work experience in academic or industry setting working with iPSC or stem cells.
- Highly skilled in mammalian cell culture, including primary cells, cell line development, and generation of disease models.
- Experience with CRISPR and RNAi a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.