Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Immunology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Immunology:
- Perform research requiring molecular biology skills, including primer design, cloning, PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA isolation and ELISA.
- Primary human cell culture, transfection, flow cytometry, and next-generation sequencing.
- Conduct experiments, collect and analyze experimental data, compile experimental summaries in an Electronic Lab Notebook, and present results to the larger team.
- Order, track, aliquot, organize reagent inventory, testing new reagent lots as needed.
- Maintain program-specific laboratory equipment and facilities as needed.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Immunology:
- BS or MS in biology or related discipline and 2+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in molecular biology skills, including cloning, PCR, and qPCR.
- Experience setting up flow cytometry assays preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.