Sr. Research Associate (Molecular Biology)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- Perform mammalian cell culture, qPCR, and protein expression.
- Will perform molecular cloning and DNA purification.
- Characterize transgene expression in cells using different molecular techniques.
- Perform small scale protein expression, production and purification.
- Execute and troubleshoot standard protocols, adapt new protocols into practice.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- BS or MS in Molecular Biology or related area.
- Must have 3+ years experience with molecular biology techniques.
- Must have cloning experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.