Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Immunology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Immunology:
- Help to establish protocols around differentiation of primary immune cells, including extensive tissue culture work (maintenance, expansion, and banking).
- Handling and analyzing workflows pertaining to cellular differentiation and profiling with downstream qRT-PCR, protein quantification, and other molecular readouts.
- Cloning of constructs to support cellular engineering efforts.
- Detailed record-keeping and protocol refinement as related to molecular and cellular assays.
- Facilitate efficient transfer of assays to CRO partners where applicable.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Molecular Immunology:
- Bachelor’s and 2+ years, or Master’s and 1+ years experience in a biopharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques and cell culture (primary immune cells).
- Proven ability to establish and troubleshoot molecular biology assays.
- Excellent written and communication skills, ability to present scientific data.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.