Sr. Research Associate (mRNA)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (mRNA):
- Design and perform separations on nucleic acid drug substances.
- Assist with pre-clinical and GMP production of nucleic acid drug substances.
- Contribute to a thorough understanding of nucleic acid science.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (mRNA):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3+ years industry experience.
- Experience with nucleic acid separation science; experience with mRNA strongly preferred.
- Experience with nucleic acid/LNP impurity groups.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.