Sr. Research Associate (Neuro)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Neuro):
- Documentation, compilation, and assistance in interpretation of experimental data.
- Culture and maintenance of both cell lines and primary cells.
- Assessment of compound efficacy via biochemical and molecular biology techniques, such as immunostaining, immunoblotting, qPCR, enzymatic assays, etc.
- Presentation of data in oral and written reports.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Neuro):
- BS (MS degree preferred) in neuroscience, cell biology or related discipline.
- Must have 5+ years experience with cell culture, cell based assays, and molecular techniques.
- Must have neuroscience experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.