Sr. Research Associate (NGS)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (NGS):
- Process biological samples for multiple projects utilizing SOPs for developed methods in NGS, cloning, and protein synthesis.
- Perform NGS library construction workflows including PCR amplification, library generation and sequencing.
- Optimize cloning workflows including Gibson assembly, and GeneArt.
- Verify and organize sequencing result with software (Snapgene) after construction.
- Perform, troubleshoot, and optimize Protein expression workflows including cell free protein synthesis preparation.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (NGS):
- BS or MS in biology or related field required.
- Must have 3+ years relevant experience.
- Expertise in RNA, DNA, NGS library generation, and various NGS technologies.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.