Sr. Research Associate, Process Development
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Process Development:
- Provide necessary technical and Laboratory support to process development team leads supporting viral vector process development and manufacturing.
- Write and Review technical documents, including study protocols, study reports, batch records, SOPs, etc. to ensure the process readiness.
- Design plan, and execute process development experiments and troubleshoot existing protocols to increase process performance as measured by efficiency, process robustness, and final product yield.
- Maintain knowledge of scientific literature and apply key concepts to project activities/plans.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Process Development:
- BS or MS in Biology, ChemE, or related area with 2+ years process development experience.
- Process development experience for Cell and Gene therapies is highly preferred including a solid understanding of fundamentals of process development.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.