Sr. Research Associate (Process Development)
- Perform studies to improve the identity, purity, and potency of cell product.
- Evaluate scale-up and close-system processes to ensure reproducibility of drug product.
- Draft documentation to assist with tech transfer.
- Assist with analyses of process development, pilot and cGMP production runs.
- BS in ChemE, Mechanical, Bio-Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have experience with cell culture and process development.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.