Sr. Research Associate (Protein Biochemistry)
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate (Protein Biochemistry):
- Responsible for recombinant protein production and purification using FPLC based platforms.
- Will perform several immunological, biochemical, and cell based assays.
- Perform flow cytometry and assist with the design, cloning, and production of recombinant proteins.
- Analyze key data sets and research updates for internal review.
- Operate effectively and collaboratively in a team oriented, cross functional research and development organization.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate (Protein Biochemistry):
- BS or MS degree in biochemistry, biology, biotechnology or related field.
- Must have experience with flow cytometry and immunology assays.
- Must have protein purification experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.