Sr Research Associate, Protein Biochemistry
Responsibilities of the Sr Research Associate, Protein Biochemistry:
- Will be responsible for DNA cloning, PCR, and qPCR.
- Modern molecular cloning and production of recombinant proteins and antibodies.
- Implementation of high throughput methods to support biochemical and immune-based assay development and screening.
- Participate in the construction and screening of antibody libraries through immunization and analytical flow cytometry.
Requirements of the Sr Research Associate, Protein Biochemistry:
- BS or MS with 2+ years experience with molecular techniques.
- Strong interest in protein engineering and structure-based antibody design, and a motivation to learn new techniques, machines, and technologies.
- Basic understanding of antibodies, their structure and function, and related immunology.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.