Sr. Research Associate/Scientist (Analytical Chemistry)
Position located in Cambridge, MA
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate/Scientist (Analytical Chemistry):
- Perform synthesis and characterization of oligonucleotides (RNA, ASOs, siRNAs, mRNA and gRNAs).
- Characterization of small molecules and nucleic acids using NMR and LC-MS.
- Analyze oligonucleotides by LC-MS, UHPLC, endotoxin, osmolality, UV and pH.
Requirements Sr. Research Associate/Scientist (Analytical Chemistry):
- BS/M with 5+ years relevant experience or PhD 0-3 year relevant experience.
- Must have experience working with oligonucleotides and nucleic acids.
- Experience with solid-phase synthesis using oligonucleotide and peptide synthesizers.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.