Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Engineering
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Engineering:
- Work within a multi-function team to deliver engineered iPSCs and a variety of other cell lines.
- Prepare reagents, perform cell culture and cell-based assays.
- Troubleshoot and refine methods and assays.
- Follow established protocols and SOPs.
- Participates in group meeting and present technical data.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Engineering
- BS/MS degree in life science discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience with iPSCs and/or stem cell culture systems, including generation and differentiation.
- Knowledge and hand-on experience with PCR, Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, ELISA would be a strong plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.