Sr. Research Associate, Upstream Process Development, AAV
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Upstream Process Development, AAV:
- Maintain and develop cell lines for development and testing of therapeutic agents, viral vectors, and vaccines.
- Perform transfection and utilize modern day cloning techniques.
- Perform some downstream purification as needed for protein expression.
- Optimize plasmid vectors.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Upstream Process Development, AAV:
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience working mammalian cell culture systems.
- Previous experience in upstream process development environment with biologics is required, ideally with viral vectors.
- Experience with high throughput screening is a plus.
- Experience working GMP/GLP environment preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.