Sr. Research Associate, Virology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate, Virology:
- Drive in-house virus production workstreams and innovate production methods.
- Conduct virus-based gene delivery activities in concert with larger scientific teams.
- Support expansion of on-site laboratory capabilities.
- Initiate and manage relationships with CROs/CDMOs where required.
- Maintain organized experiment records in an electronic lab notebook.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate, Virology:
- BS/MS with 3+ years laboratory experience in virology, molecular biology or similar.
- Experience with virus-based gene delivery approaches.
- Hands-on experience with protein purification/biochemistry techniques.
- Comfortable with BSL-2 laboratory safety practices.
- Hands-on experience with molecular cloning preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.