Sr. Research Associate
Responsibilities of the Sr. Research Associate:
- Responsible for multi-color flow cytometry and molecular techniques.
- Optimize methods for single cell sequencing on fresh and frozen clinical samples.
- Analyze data and work within the single cell genomics team to identify issues and engineer solutions to working with new tissue types.
- Contribute to generating novel biology insights from disease tissues.
Requirements of the Sr. Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology or a related discipline.
- 3+ years experience with flow cytometry and molecular biology techniques.
- Experience working with RNA is a must.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.