Sr. Scientist, Biochemistry
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Biochemistry:
- Develop cell-based functional assays for high-throughput screening.
- Troubleshoot experimental design and assay optimization.
- Conversion of current biochemical and cell-based assays into HT format.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Biochemistry:
- PhD in biology, biochemistry or related field with 5+ years of industry/academia experience.
- Experience in assay development and high throughput screening.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and multidisciplinary environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.