Sr. Scientist, Gene Delivery & Molecular Biology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Gene Delivery & Molecular Biology:
- Perform discovery research in support of gene delivery products.
- Conduct literature research and present strategies for research purposes.
- Perform molecular biology techniques such as cloning, vector design/construction, plasmid preparation, and mutagenesis.
- Maintain and develop mammalian cell line systems.
- Perform collaborative interactions with external academic & industry collaborators.
- Prepare scientific abstracts, manuscripts, or presentations.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Gene Delivery & Molecular Biology:
- Ph.D in life science discipline with 1+ years industry experience.
- Must have previous experience with gene delivery methods, preferably with mRNA.
- Mammalian cell culture experience, stem cell experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in vector biology and plasmid construction.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.