Sr. Scientist, Process Development
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Process Development:
- Have a broad knowledge in biologics and ADC process development pertinent to development, transfer and cGMP manufacture.
- Build a trusting relationship with CMO teams and be recognized as important team lead.
- Apply knowledge across each purification process module to optimize the overall process based on CQA’a.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with internal and external groups to drive efficient and scalable processes.
- Serve as a key SME during scaleup, transfer, manufacture and any investigations to resolve issues that may be due to process related causes.
- Evaluate all aspects pertaining to or having impact on Manufacturing.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Process Development:
- PhD in relevant engineering or scientific discipline with 5+ years of direct industry development experience.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with development and cGMP purification process.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally in a matrix environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; experience with GMP operations, technical reports, and specifications.
- Experience with data analysis tools, OTFAT, DOE, and statistical analysis.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.