Sr. Scientist/Scientist, Immuno-oncology
- Provide expertise in areas of design, implementation and analysis of in vivo, in vitro, or tumor model studies.
- Design experiments for tumor models to evaluate immunotherapy candidates.
- Develop and run other immunological assays.
- Communicate with CROs for experimental design and data analysis.
- Maintain familiarity with current literature and trends.
- Ph.D in Immunology or other life science related discipline.
- Requires significant experience in oncology-related animal studies, preferably immuno-oncology.
- Experience with various immunoassays, flow cytometry expertise is preferred.
- Experience with tumor models is highly desired.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.