Sr. Scientist/Scientist, In Vitro Immuno-oncology
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist/Scientist, In Vitro Immuno-oncology:
- Provide expertise in areas of design, implementation and analysis of in vitro cellular assays.
- Design experiments for immuno assay technologies and immunotherapy candidates.
- Performs isolation of primary cells.
- Maintain familiarity with current literature and trends.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist/Scientist, In Vitro Immuno-oncology:
- Ph.D in Immunology, Immuno-oncology, Cancer Biology or other life science related discipline.
- Requires 5+ years’ experience with immune cells, preferably with human or rodent based studies.
- Must have hands on experience with flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Experience with tumor models is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.